What is a boutique orthopedic practice?
A boutique medical practice is one that focuses on great patient care and communication. Boutique practices are independently owned and operated and are not affiliated with a hospital system. There are a number of benefits to this model including:
- shorter wait times to get scheduled for an appointment
- shorter wait times in the lobby on the day of your appointment
- the physician and medical team is able to spend more time with each patient and provide more personalized treatment plans
- patients enjoy a deeper, direct, and continued relationship with their doctor and care team
- coordination of care, from diagnostics to surgery to physical therapy, simplifies the experience for patients
As a boutique orthopedic practice, G2 Orthopedics and Sports Medicine is able to prioritize personalized care for our patients in Richmond, Midlothian, Central Virginia, and surrounding areas. If you’re in search of excellent orthopedic care from a provider you can count on, contact G2.